This is a great example of how technology is evolving and improving our lives. Nowadays, we don't have to take out our phones from our pockets or bags just to reply to a message. We can just use the watch on our wrist and send a quick reply.
In the past, it was impossible to have this type of experience because watches and official app are not as powerful as smartphones. But nowadays, with the Notify App, you can do this with your Amazfit Bip U and be more efficient in your work or personal life.
You can use the quick reply feature on your watch to send replies. The messages will appear as an alert on the watch and you can reply with a few taps.
The quick reply feature is available for most messaging apps, including WhatsApp, Telegram, Gmail, Signal and Facebook Messenger.
- The first step is to open the Notify app on your Android
- Open Button section
- Open Quick reply options
- Check the first tutorial showed on app to ensure you understand exactly how it works
- Turn on Quick reply option to enable it
- Tap on Default to setup your custom replies messages
- Optionally, add one or more contacts to setup different custom replies for specific contacts (girlfriend, family, work, ...)
Only watches with built-in music player support the quick reply feature
Works also on:
- Amazfit Bip S
- Amazfit Bip 2
- Amazfit Bip S Lite
- Amazfit Bip U PRO