This article will show you how to reduce your Amazfit GTS 3 battery usage to last more days.
Turn off features
- Use a stock watch-face
- Reduce or disable heart monitoring usage
- Use heart monitor on Band only
- Reduce vibrations length (notifications, alarms, ...)
- Disable or set button mode to normal mode (default option)
- Disable Anti-loss my phone on Tools section (last option)
- Disable Sleep as Android tracking
Still not solved? Reinstall Notify app to restore default settings (do not import any backup).
Alternative solution: reset only app settings (keep fitness data) by doing reset app settings from the app general settings on main left menu
Old Amazfit GTS 3
If you watch has more than one year, disable your phone Bluetooth (or install only official app) to check if battery drain is related to Notify app or not