- Amazfit GTS
- Amazfit GTS 2 mini
- Amazfit GTS 2e
This article will show you how to reduce your Amazfit GTS battery usage to last more days.
Turn off features
- Use a stock watch-face
- Reduce or disable heart monitoring usage
- Use heart monitor on Band only
- Reduce vibrations length (notifications, alarms, ...)
- Disable or set button mode to normal mode (default option)
- Disable Anti-loss my phone on Tools section (last option)
- Disable Sleep as Android tracking
Still not solved? Reinstall Notify app to restore default settings (do not import any backup).
Alternative solution: reset only app settings (keep fitness data) by doing reset app settings from the app general settings on main left menu
Old Amazfit GTS
If you watch has more than one year, disable your phone Bluetooth (or install only official app) to check if battery drain is related to Notify app or not