Custom incoming call notification is a feature that allows you to set a custom notification for your favorite contacts.
This feature can be used in a variety of ways, such as setting a different vibration for family members or work colleagues.
It is also possible to set different alerts for contacts who call from the same name. This could be useful if you have more than one contact with the same name and you want to know which one is calling you without looking at your phone.
Notify App allows you also to block notifications for unwanted contacts or unkown numbers.
- The first step is to open the Notify app on your Android
- Open Calls section
- Tap the + button on bottom right corner
- Choose the Contact you want to create a new custom rule (like Mom)
- Define the custom notification you want to receive by changing the vibration, repeats, ...
- Optionally, turn on the Disabled option on Advanced section to block alerts from this contact on your Amazfit GTS
Works also on:
- Amazfit GTS 2 mini
- Amazfit GTS 2e