How to display correctly unsupported special characters and symbols on Amazfit T-Rex 2?
Tired of dealing with misdisplayed symbols, emoticons and special characters on your Amazfit T-Rex 2? Now you can automatically translate unsupported characters into alternative readable symbols using Notify app.
To enable this feature:
- The first step is to open the Notify app on your Android
- Open app notifications
- Go on the general settings (see Gear icon)
- Turn on Transliterate mode (supports also Cyrillic)
- Turn on Clean text option, to automatically convert all special symbols into readable characters
- Optionally, you can force to replace additional characters using strong>Replace option, it allows to setup custom text replacement rules