How to display correctly unsupported special characters and symbols on Mi Band 5?
Tired of dealing with misdisplayed symbols, emoticons and special characters on your Mi Band 5? Now you can automatically translate unsupported characters into alternative readable symbols using Notify app.
To enable this feature:
- The first step is to open the Notify app on your Android
- Open app notifications
- Go on the general settings (see Gear icon)
- Turn on Transliterate mode (supports also Cyrillic)
- Turn on Clean text option, to automatically convert all special symbols into readable characters
- Optionally, you can force to replace additional characters using strong>Replace option, it allows to setup custom text replacement rules